Wednesday, April 18, 2012

41 Days

Siouxsie & The Banshees - Spellbound

Tomorrow, my goal is to get my mojo back. Hurrumph!!!
1. My students were so excited to see me again after a day's absence. I told them I was going to get mean substitutes more often. ;)
2. Teaching about the Moon and the stars is endlessly fascinating to me and to my students.
3. Peaceful, quiet time for reading and researching for a whole hour between the end of the day and meetings.
4. Realizing that I have been making mistakes, been getting too caught up, and making the decision to take a step back and enjoy the days with the kids as much as possible.
5. Making jewelry and taking long walks through South Philly helps me refocus. Turns out Warnock Street between Christian and South, is gorgeous! I want to live there.


No comments:

Post a Comment